Promo Clearance Stock!

This is our first clearance promo for Tony Moly Lip Tint (Miniature)

Normal price we sell : RM22 plus RM6 postage.
RM19 plus RM6 postage
Natural look on your lips

Color: Pink Cherry only

Now!
Buy 1 Tony Moly Lip Tint for RM18/pc plus RM6 postage.
Total : RM24

And MORE! 
Buy 2 Tony Moly Lip Tint for RM18/pc free postage!
Total : RM36
You Save RM6! (Kongsi beli dengan kawan)

OUT OF STOCK

I'm using pos laju for this not registered post.
Although it is only 5g but we can wear it more than 25 times!

Email me before they are out of stock! (Limited stock)
shakina.farhan@yahoo.com



2 comments:

waniez nurul said...

kina, promo ni ade lg x?

Shakina Farhan said...

waniez, sorry dear..dah habis dah stock..baru je habis..

 

Track Your Shipment Here

Page Updates

MESSAGE FROM THE OWNER


I'm using all my products in this blogshop so don't hesitate to ask about my experience.

I'm not an authorized reseller for 3D Crest Whitestrips since I buy them from oversea based on demand so buy at your own discretion.

Just email me at shakina.farhan@yahoo.com for any inquiries..

Within 24 hours if there is no reply, kindly post a comment in this blog because your email might be lost in spam.. tq..